As your State Member for Western Victoria, Gayle can:
- Raise issues in the parliament including tabling petitions on behalf of you and your community
- Liaise with Government agencies, other Ministers and Departments to assist with an issue you may have
- Make representations to the relevant Minister on your behalf
- Assist you with community grant applications
- Organise congratulatory letters for significant birthdays, weddings and anniversaries
- Provide information on education, grant programs, health services, community services, seniors information, state concessions, Government programs and public housing.
For assistance please contact Gayle on (03) 5224 2088, email email@example.com or drop into the office at Ground Floor, 1 Yarra Street, Geelong.